Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spankin' new Katekyo Hitman Reborn site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fix
The Lightning Funeral Wreath
Fix

Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 am

Character name:Senri Shiki
Code name/ Alias/ nickname:
Fix

Weapon Name:None

Ability name:NOne

Flame:Lightning

Desired Rank:Millefiore

Desired Family:Lightning Funeral Wreath

Character Appearance:
Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Senri_10

Character Personality:
He is impassive, and often detached to the rest of the wreath's, though he rarely expresses emotion at all. He appears to be lazy and indolent, and may seem like he doesn't care about anything at all because of his reserved nature, he keeps to himself. However, he will stand by his friends' side when there's danger.
He likes high places and being alone also he loves apples or other fruits.
For some reason he always shocks someone if they annoy them.
Also Fix sleeps alot because he is quite tired after the training he goes trough or when he has been in a battle for some time.He even sometimes falls asleep while doing something like talking to someone or while eating,but never while fighting because it is too important to his master.HE also respects everyone and never says that they are too weak before fighting with them because it would just be childish to underestimate someone by their looks.
Normally he is kind hearted but still he is closed and silent mostly and rarely talks to anyone.

Character Background:
[ ]

[Childhood]
Fix was born in a small town wich resided in England a long way from london.
He was the son of the village head,so he didn't have any problems with living or money.
In his first years his mother and father spoiled him,but soon they begun to yell and beat Fix,of course Fix did not realize that he was abused hardly because he was so little so he cryed from day to day,when finally his mother died leaving his father in vain,but with his mother's death fix'es life didn't get better but it got a whole lot worse because his father beated him more and harder leaving heavy bruises on Fix's back.
When he was seven years old and he was once again beaten by his father he just lost it and screamed so hard at him that something was released,you could feel it in the air that something happened and when Fix opened his eyes he sent an emourmos lightning current trough the entire block wich exploded because the current got in contact with loose water wich ignitted,even though it should not had happened.
With that explosion Fix killed the entire block full of people.
[Teenager Life]
After that incident he left engalnd and traveled around the world,there just was no way for him to stay anywhere because he always did something bad and destroyed quite many buidlings and killed alot,even when it wasn't intended,at the age of 14 Fix bought a ring,wich was said that someone gave it to him that only Fix can buy it.
After putting the ring on Fix felt that same realease what he felt many years ago,but thistime it was all concentrated to that ring wich wascovered with green lightning.
AFter few years traveling Fix met a man,at first he tought he was a calm gentle man but sometimes he bursted in rage.The man asked to Fix to join his Mafia,wich ofcourse fix joined because he did not have anywhere to go so he gothimself an home in rome.
After several years of serving under the mafia the man approached Fix again asking him to express true resolve,after that day no one really knows what happened to that place where Fix showed his resolve,all we know is that he destroyed an half of city with the quarter of his power.
[Present]
After that Day Fix was assigned to a secret grouping working under the Millefiores Boss,the personal Bodyguards and the real Mare ring wearers,the Funeral Wreaths.
From Now on Fix has a man to look up to,and someone to protect and respect with his life.

Last edited by Fix on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 am

Ah come on, Vongola is open. XD
Back to top Go down
Fix
Fix

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Agony
Millefiore XV/The Sky Funeral Wreath
Agony

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Although it has a lot of spelling mistakes, I will approve this.
Back to top Go down
https://battleofflames.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Disapproved, more on personality.
Back to top Go down
Fix
Fix

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Agony
Millefiore XV/The Sky Funeral Wreath
Agony

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Approved now.
Back to top Go down
https://battleofflames.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED   Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me "Fix" You! FINISHED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of Flames :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: