Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spankin' new Katekyo Hitman Reborn site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter - DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter - DK Empty
PostSubject: Hunter - DK   Hunter - DK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Character name: Hunter
Code name/ Alias/ nickname:
Demonic flames/ Dark leader/ DK - Dead Kennedy/Shinigami.
Weapon Name: Ikasu

Ability name: Flames of Hell.
Flame: Sky Flame

Desired Rank: Vongola Leader
Desired Family:
Vongola

Character Appearance: Avatar.

Character Personality: Hunter despises people who insult his family, and he normally tries to kill those who insult his family members, but the reason he does that is because he is threatened by his brother. He had a brother who he liked very much and made him into a role model. The young shinigami is a strong one, but normally quiet. He is lazy, and serious at the same time. His personality changed once he became a shinigami. When he was living, he used to be a good man and had a heart, but when he became a shinigami he became completely heartless.

Split Personality:

He dislikes traitors and he doesn't believe that everything must resort to violence. He believes in peaceful resolutions, but if a peaceful resolution is truly impossible he has no choice, but to do what he must. He doesn't like people who steal or anything he hates cats. He always believed that the Millefiore and the Vongola can be friends, but he was proven wrong sometimes, yet he continues on believing. He is nice to his friends and he likes people who are not cocky, but he doesn't really have a real friend except for this one friend of his.

Character Background: [/u] Confidential.

Role play sample:

Rp sample from a naruto site.

Hunter is now a jounin and so he walks toward the kage's office and goes into the room his kage sitting on the chair looking out the window. He then walks toward to get closer to his desk and then he says" Hokage-sama, do you have a mission for me" He says kneeling down. Then the hokage turns his chair and then looks at hunter and says" Stand, there is no need for old friends to be like this" the hokage turns out to be Hunter's old sensei. He then stands and says" So, do you have a mission for me?" He says with a dull tone. The hokage replies" Yes, I do have a mission" He says looking at Hunter. Hunter then tilts his head to the right a bit and then says" What is the mission?" He says with a serious tone. The hokage then replies with" I need you to go on a scouting mission at Takigakure" He says now with a serious tone. Hunter nods and says" Then i shall" He then walks toward the door, but then his kage said" This will be a dangerous mission" Hunter then continues and opened the door leaving his office. He then packed up his gear, but leaves his weapons and goes out of the village. While he goes toward Takigakure he couldn't help, but think of his old Senju teammate, but hunter was still the shame of the uchiha clan for he has yet to unlock his sharingan. He then walks onward to the path to takigakure, but the flashbacks continued and so he stopped and then he felt some weight on his left arm and then he was being brought down and before he went down he was stopped by a tree. He then wonders why he is feeling this way. He then shook his head and then takes some water from his bag and then washes his face with it. He then continues, but feels a bit more refreshed after that. He then arrives at the gates of takigakure, but he wasn't close enough to be discovered so he then climbs up on top of a mountain he then uses chidori to break through. He then made a whole on the mountain and then went inside of the entrance of the waterfall. He then saw a puddle and then he leaned toward it and says" I believe this is the entrance I heard about" He smiles at his reflection and then he steps back a little then he ran toward the puddle and then he dove in. He swam through an underground tunnel, but the current was fighting him and he grabbed on a rock that was on the tunnel and then started using them to get through. His breath was about to run out then he suddenly remembered his old teammate and then he was pushed back, but before he was pushed back too much he grabs on the tunnel again. He then did the same thing again and then noticed that the tunnel suddenly was brought down and when he reached the ground of the underground water tunnel the tide changed and pushed him towards the surface. He then got out of the water and he was soaking wet and then he quickly body flickered to a rock he just saw, but he still isn't sure if no one saw him. He was soaking wet so they might find him for he is wet. He then stands back up and looks around and he saw the village and he was amazed. He then continued, but this time he was jumping on houses, but he still might be able to be tracked. He then stopped at what he thought was an abandoned house. He then breath largely a bit tired. He then looks around and then goes into the abandoned house. The house was a wreck, but he wasn't picky. So he then dried his clothes and then he jumped out of the window. He then looked around and then saw his building. He then saw this amazing building so he assumed that was where the takikage's office lies. He then goes through the window of the building and noticed that this village's security was pitiful. He then arrives at his office and then stole a ninja uniform and put it on and then he ran out of another window and then ran on the roof and then arrived at his window, but still remained unseen. Then he looks into the window and saw the takikage was having a meeting, but he felt something familiar about him. Then when the ninja who the kage was talking to left the office the takikage then says" I know your there" Hunter then was shocked that he knew all this time. He then jumped into the room and says" What now?" He says with a serious tone. The Takikage then turns his chair around and then looks at hunter and says" Remember me, teammate?" Hunter was amazed it seemed like he saw his old teammate. He then jumps into the big office. Then he says" Why are you here?" With an impatient tone" What did you do" He says with a shocked tone then. His old friend then says" Now, this isn't how old friends meet no do they, but we are no such friends" he says with a serious and dark tone to hunter. Hunter then made a fist and then his eyes were blocked by some of hair and then he says" There isn't peaceful resolution to this, is there?" then the takikage replies" No there isn't" He then stands up from his chair and then goes in front of his desk and leans on it a bit and says" Either you die here or you die being a prisoner" He says with a dark tone. Hunter's tone became even more serious and then he says" Now, Lets Battle" He says and then his old friend ran toward him and he did the same. Both of them shared a punch and there fists met and Hunter then used Lightning Blade and then continues with it. Yelling his old friend running toward him with rasengan. There Techniques met once more and an there appeared an amazing shock wave and they were blown apart. Hunter's leg was a bit injured then he stands back up properly and then he goes for his pocket to get a kunai, but he then remembered that he didn't bring any then he ran toward his old friend while his old friend used an Earth technique he uses a lightning technique to block it. Then the battle drew up to the roof and it seemed this battle was getting nowhere. Hunter then used some Tai Jutsu and his old comrade used some tai jutsu as well. It seemed they were evenly matched, but one had to be a winner. Then his old friend said" Looks like you became stronger after all that time, but so have it" his old friend uses a wood technique then pushes Hunter back and broke his left arm. Hunter was hurt and then he ran toward him and then he suddenly awakened his sharingan and he saw all his movements and then he started to counter attack with amazing techniques at amazing speed. He then finished off his friend, but then his sharingan disappeared and when he tried to awaken it again he couldn't anymore and then he starts sulking that he just killed his old comrade. He then went back to his village and he arrived at his kage's office and then sees his kage, but his kage's reaction seemed like he wasn't shocked to see he was injured. The kage then said" I heard what happened" Hunter then looked down on his right and then his kage said in reply" I am proud of you" Hunter seemed shock and then said with a loud tone" Why, I have killed one of my comrades, one of your students!!!" He seemed torn up and it took his all to say that sentence his teacher replied" That is why, you did this even knowing that he was your old friend and you awakened your sharingan, but most of all you respected his wishes" Hunter seemed confused of what his teacher said and he replies" What do you mean" the hokage in reply says" Well, you see when he was separated he wasn't really separated.. He became a spy for us and he started working as a ninja at Takigakure, and he finished his mission, but he wanted to stay until you came by and then both of you will have a battle, but it will help you in your journey to unlocking your sharingan.. He knew he was going to die for they were about to find out." Hunter then after taking all of this in accepted it and says to his hokage" I never knew" he then left the office.

Last edited by The Hunter on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agony
Millefiore XV/The Sky Funeral Wreath
Agony

Hunter - DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - DK   Hunter - DK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Make your personality longer, much longer.
Back to top Go down
https://battleofflames.forumotion.net

Hunter - DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - DK   Hunter - DK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Agony
Millefiore XV/The Sky Funeral Wreath
Agony

Hunter - DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - DK   Hunter - DK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://battleofflames.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Hunter - DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - DK   Hunter - DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter - DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of Flames :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: