Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Welcome Guest. Please register ASAP and join our lovely community.
Battle of Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spankin' new Katekyo Hitman Reborn site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He is Relentless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relentless

Relentless

He is Relentless Empty
PostSubject: He is Relentless   He is Relentless Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 am

Gyroi Kudio Giglio Nero

Character name: Gyroi
Code name/ Alias/ nickname:
Relentless
Weapon Name: Negativo Obsucros Reactor

Ability name: Obscuros
Flame: Flame of Wraith

"To lead us in the future, Only I shall rise to wash away the fools who challange us."

Desired Rank: Leader
Desired Family: Giglio Nero

Character Appearance: Avatar

"You wish to know who I am? Your a fool. Perish you idiot."

Character Personality:
Dispite his laid back nature, and his lazy demeanor. After he wakes up, he is a both calculating strategist and a ruthless warrior, with an unrivaled lust for power. This aspect of his personality is reflected by his weapon's unique ability to absorb the (one) attack of anyone he kills to strengthen himself, a power so terrible that even high-level mafia have been known to flee before his might. He sees defeat as a sign of weakness and displays an outright refusal to accept it, even rising again in an injured state to resume the battle. He is portrayed as possessing a level of confidence bordering on arrogance, even going as far to attack mafias single-handedly.
Character Background:
It is highly unknown to how Gyroi was born, or where he came from. But it is known that after Giglio Nero seperated from the Millifore a man had taken over the group from the shrouds of darkness. Due to his lack of being known about. Not much is revealed about his past. Seeing as all the other leaders are confidential. He decided to keep his past a mystery as well.

"I am law, I am god, you are not worth my time or effort."

Role play sample:

Two things from New Divide.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relentless

Relentless

He is Relentless Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Relentless   He is Relentless Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Agony
Millefiore XV/The Sky Funeral Wreath
Agony

He is Relentless Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Relentless   He is Relentless Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://battleofflames.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

He is Relentless Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Relentless   He is Relentless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He is Relentless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of Flames :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: